Here’s a Photoshop tutorial by Twin Cities Photography Group teaching how you can use Photoshop’s High Pass Filter to soften the skin on a portrait subject without losing the skin’s texture.
How to Use Photoshop’s High Pass Filter to Soften Skin While Retaining Texture
- Published on November 26, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- Sony Officially Announces the a7II in the US! Will Ship in Time for Christmas
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera