Here’s a Photoshop tutorial by Twin Cities Photography Group teaching how you can use Photoshop’s High Pass Filter to soften the skin on a portrait subject without losing the skin’s texture.
How to Use Photoshop’s High Pass Filter to Soften Skin While Retaining Texture
- Published on November 26, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- I Died Today, by Duke Roberts