As behind-the-scenes videos go, this one is pretty short, but it still offers an interesting look at how photographer Thomas David put together his popular Dust and Dance photo shoot. Obviously there was some post processing involved to go from initial image to final product, but it’s always great to see a talented photographer put a novel idea into action.
Coating Models with Powder for Action Dance Shots
- Published on May 27, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Sony Officially Announces the a7II in the US! Will Ship in Time for Christmas
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera