As behind-the-scenes videos go, this one is pretty short, but it still offers an interesting look at how photographer Thomas David put together his popular Dust and Dance photo shoot. Obviously there was some post processing involved to go from initial image to final product, but it’s always great to see a talented photographer put a novel idea into action.
Coating Models with Powder for Action Dance Shots
- Published on May 27, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?
- Portraits of People and Their Essential Everyday Items
- Congressman's Instagram Photos Reveal Misuse of Taxpayer Money
- Report: GoPro Plans to Start Making Its Own Camera Drones Next Year
- Hacker Gets Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter to Play Nice with the D800
- How to Convert a Holga Lens for Your DSLR for Toy Camera Fun
- Projector Brought Into the Forest Turns Nature Into a Glowing Wonderland
- AF-ON & Back Button Autofocus: This May Just Change the Way You Shoot Forever