Daniel strapped a small camera to his pug to capture what the world looks like from his dog’s perspective.
Doggie Camera: The World From a Pug’s Perspective
- Published on October 17, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Canon Reveals 'World's Longest' 4K Cine Lens: A 50-1000mm Monster that Costs $78K
- Photographer Says Goodbye to Her Dog of 16 Years with a Touching Portrait Shoot
- The Flickr iPad App Has Officially Arrived
- Help Scientists Track Cosmic Ray Particles Using Your Smartphone Camera
- Meanings and Origins of the Trademarks Used on Leica Lenses
- Sony Strikes Back at Micro Four Thirds by Releasing the E-mount Specification
- The Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 Versus… a Two-Year-Old Pocket Camera
- Creative Stop-Motion Music Video Using a Boatload of Prints
- BTS: Using Four 400W Strobes to Outshine the Sun and Properly Light a Fighter Jet