Reflector mounts (the things that attach a reflector to your bike) are so cheap that bike shops often give them away for free. Add a standard tripod screw, some washers, and some wing nuts, and you’ll have a super cheap camera mount that you can attach to a bicycle (it’s also a way to attach a camera to some random pole if you need to). You can also find a text version of this tutorial over on Instructables.
Make a Bicycle Camera Mount for $1
- Published on May 31, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Guy's Wife Refused to Take Maternity Photos, So He Posed for Them Instead
- Chinese SWAT Member and Fiancée's Action-Packed Engagement Photos Go Viral
- How I Photograph the Milky Way in the Light-Polluted Skies of Singapore
- 'Time-Lapse' Condenses 1 Hour of Air Strikes into 1 Minute, Shows Gaza Neighborhood Leveled
- Sony a7S Astrophotography Review
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Shoot Hazy and Ethereal Photos Using a Sandwich Bag and Colored Markers
- Would You Pay $35,000 to Buy the Only Print of This Gorgeous Cape Town Photograph?
- Rumor: Nikon Planning to Release a Camera Featuring Sony's 50MP Medium Format CMOS Sensor
- Urbex Photographer Discovers Eerie 'Train Graveyard' in North Carolina Forest