Reflector mounts (the things that attach a reflector to your bike) are so cheap that bike shops often give them away for free. Add a standard tripod screw, some washers, and some wing nuts, and you’ll have a super cheap camera mount that you can attach to a bicycle (it’s also a way to attach a camera to some random pole if you need to). You can also find a text version of this tutorial over on Instructables.
Make a Bicycle Camera Mount for $1
- Published on May 31, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- Auroras, Meteors, and Photography from the International Space Station
- Hotshot Firefighter Takes to Instagram to Document His Crew’s Heroics
- Facebook Focusing on Improved Facial Tagging, Acquires Face.com For $50M+
- Funny Portraits of Men Dressed in Their Girlfriends’ Clothes
- Slide Light: Customize the Mood of Your Room with Slide Photos