Samsung created this humorous ad a couple years ago teaching how you can take better self-portraits of yourself for social media profile pictures. It all has to do with harnessing the power of angles.
How to Look Good in Self-Portraits Using the Power of Angles
- Published on May 23, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- These Are the Darkroom Techniques Photoshop's Tools Are Based On
- MTF Testing the Canon 11-24mm f/4L, the World's Widest Full Frame Rectilinear Lens