Samsung created this humorous ad a couple years ago teaching how you can take better self-portraits of yourself for social media profile pictures. It all has to do with harnessing the power of angles.
How to Look Good in Self-Portraits Using the Power of Angles
- Published on May 23, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- Camera+ For iPhone is Free Through November 16th; Here's How to Get It
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- Shot Face: Portraits of People Captured Immediately After Taking a Shot of Booze
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Cheap Camera Challenge: A Hole for a Viewfinder, No LCD, and No Idea if You're Actually Taking...
- This Photographer Has an Interesting Technique for Keeping His Subjects' Eyes Glued to Him
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Steampunk Friends for Life: A Little Story About the Power of Networking as a Photographer
- ‘Star Wars’ Movie Camera Auctioned for a Record-Setting $625,000
- Photos of an Island Across Four Seasons
- Sony Admits the A7 and A7r Have a Light Leak Problem, Here’s a Temporary Fix
- Once Upon a Time, There Was an Industry Dominated by Two Companies…
- Instagram Blocking Third-Party Windows Apps From Uploading Images