Samsung created this humorous ad a couple years ago teaching how you can take better self-portraits of yourself for social media profile pictures. It all has to do with harnessing the power of angles.
How to Look Good in Self-Portraits Using the Power of Angles
- Published on May 23, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Adobe to Stop Selling Boxed Copies of its Creative Suite Software, Inc. Photoshop
- A Look at the Life and Photography of the UK’s First Female Press Photographer
- The Lollipod: A ‘Funky’ All-in-One Tripod, Monopod, Boom, Lighting and Selfie Stand
- Disturbing Photos Capture the Realities of Euthanization at Animal Shelters
- Don’t Let the Retouched Photographs of the World Affect Your Own Self Image