Looking for some ideas for creatively altering the look of your photos? Here’s a 2-minute video by photographer Jessica Kobeissi that runs through 5 handy hacks. Using everyday items, you can easily introduce some abstract color into portraits.
1. Wrap colored cello paper around a light source.
2. Use suncatchers to cover the subject in rainbow colors.
3. Use kaleidoscope glasses for abstract shapes.
4. Draw on transparent sheets with colored markers for foreground tones.
5. Use Holi powder to add color directly to your model.
Check out the full video above to see how each hack is put to use, and you can subscribe to Jessica Kobeissi‘s popular YouTube Channel for more content like this.