If you’re in the market for some new glass, now is the time to act. Not only is this the time of year that Nikon offers its annual “lens only” rebates — where you can get steep discounts on lenses WITHOUT having to buy a DSLR — but other companies are following suit. Most notably Fuji, who is apparently slaughtering Nikon in this discount battle.
You can head straight over to B&H Photo’s deals on both Nikon and Fuji glass by clicking here or here, respectively. But for those of you who want a bit more info, here’s a quick breakdown of what’s on sale and how much you can expect to save.
Nikon Lens Rebates — Up to $400 Off!
- Nikkor 28mm f/1.8G Lens — $100 Savings
- Nikkor 40mm f/2.8G DX Micro — $30 Savings
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G — $20 Savings
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G AF — $100 Savings
- Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G — $100 Savings
- Nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR DX Micro — $100 Savings
- Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Micro — $185 Savings
- Nikkor 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED DX — $150 Savings
- Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR — $300 Savings
- Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR DX — $100 Savings
- Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II DX — $250 Savings
- Nikkor 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR — $100 Savings
- Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR — $300 Savings
- Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR — $150 Savings
- Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR — $400 Savings
The Nikon rebates are available until March 1st. Click here to head over to B&H Photo and take advantage.
Fuji Lens Rebates — Up to $250 Off!
- Fujifilm 14mm f/2.8 XF R Ultra Wide-Angle — $200 Savings
- Fujifilm 18mm f/2.0 XF R — $200 Savings
- Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R — $150 Savings
- Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 (Black or Silver) — $250 Savings
- Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4 XF R — $150 Savings
- Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro — $250 Savings
- Fujifilm XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS — $200 Savings
As you can see, Fuji’s lens offers are pretty great across the board (no meager “$20 off” savings here), which probably has something to do with why Fuji is “crushing” Nikon in this rebate battle according to Fstoppers. And what’s more, these deals will be available until March 22nd, long after the Nikon deals have gone away.
Click here to head over to B&H Photo and take advantage.
Other Lens Rebates
In order to keep afloat during this Nikon and Fuji rebate war, a couple of other brands are offering their own discounts. We won’t list all of the lenses on sale, but both Tamron and Sigma are slashing prices.
You can get up to $100 off select Tamron lenses through a special mail-in rebate offer going on now. Sigma fans, on the other hand, can instantly save up to $300 off certain lenses. Check out those discounts by following the provided links.