Last week we featured an amazing video by a girl named Madeline who documented 2011 by recording 1 second of footage from each day. The video above by Sam Morrison is similar: Morrison’s father bet him $100 that he couldn’t do a backflip every day of 2011, so he made it his New Year’s resolution to do so. After successfully completing the project, Morrison created the video above showing his favorite flips. The 365 individual videos can be viewed on this Tumblr page dedicated to the project. How’s that for a Project 365?
Guy Documents His Year by Doing One Backflip Per Day
- Published on January 25, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Nokia ‘EOS’ Product Photos Leak, Might Make Landfall Later This Month
- Adobe Brings Lightroom to Your iPad, But Only for Creative Cloud Subscribers
- Masterful Mashups Reveal How Similar the Celebrities of Today are to the Stars of Old
- Jazz Singer Esperanza Spalding Sued by Photographer Over Album Cover Art
- Should We Be Worried About the Spread of App-Doctored News Photos?