“Around the World in 2000 Pictures” is a neat project by Alex Profit — the same guy that did “Around the World in 80 Seconds” — in which he takes us on a tour of major world cities (Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, St. Petersbourg, Shanghai, Tokyo, New York and London) through 2000 photographs in stop-motion. He completed the entire project in just 24 days shooting a Canon 5D Mark II. We love the way he uses photographs to transition from one city to another seamlessly.
Around the World in 2000 Pictures
- Published on March 19, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- National Geographic Lists Its Top 10 Compact Cameras for Travelers
- GoPro HERO4 Revealed! 4K Video at 30FPS and the First Built-In Touch Display
- Nixie: A Tiny Flying Camera Drone You Wear On Your Wrist
- GoPro to Launch a Cheaper, Low-End Action Camera Simply Called the HERO. Here It Is.
- Judging America: A Series of Jarring Portrait GIFs that Alternate Between Judgement and Reality
- The Types of People You Find in a NEW Photographer Facebook Group
- A Breathtaking Motion Time-Lapse Tour of Norway
- Dream Creatures: Reflected Images of Tree Bark Reveal the Faces Hiding in the Forest
- Lens Comparison Shows Off a Big Advantage of Micro Four Thirds: No Future Back Surgery
- Extreme Weather and Your Camera: How to Get the Shot and Protect Your Gear