“Around the World in 2000 Pictures” is a neat project by Alex Profit — the same guy that did “Around the World in 80 Seconds” — in which he takes us on a tour of major world cities (Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, St. Petersbourg, Shanghai, Tokyo, New York and London) through 2000 photographs in stop-motion. He completed the entire project in just 24 days shooting a Canon 5D Mark II. We love the way he uses photographs to transition from one city to another seamlessly.
Around the World in 2000 Pictures
- Published on March 19, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- South Korean Government Threatening Selfie Stick Retailers with $27K Fines and Jail Time
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- Rumor: Two 50MP Canon DSLRs in the Works, One With and One Without a Low Pass Filter
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- 6 Black and White Photography Tips for Monochrome Enthusiasts
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Polish Photographer Shares Her Passion for Pooches with Extraordinary Puppy Portraiture
- Adobe Says Photoshop and Lightroom Both Play Nice with Windows 8
- Bewitching Milky Way Timelapse Will Make You Want to Visit… Kazakhstan?
- Pentax Announces Its Own Retro-Styled Camera, the MX-1
- Dirkon: The Vintage DIY Pinhole Camera Made of Paper
- Look! Up in the Sky! It’s a Bird. It’s a Plane. It’s an Aperture!