This breathtaking timelapse was created by Tom Lowe of Timescapes, showing footage from his first film, “Southwest Light”. We love how camera movement adds another epic dimension to the footage, as if the stars spinning in the expanse overhead isn’t enough. If you have a minute and a half to spare, definitely take a look at this video.
“Death is the Road to Awe” Timelapse
- Published on April 20, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Canon M4 D Mark II: A Tactical Assault Camera That Isn't Good for Street Photography
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Rumor: Canon to Release 46MP Pro DSLR Next Month
- The Lens Flipper: A Super Simple Mount Accessory that Lets You Swap Lenses in a Flash
- 10 Wedding Photos by Australia's Best Professional Photographer
- 5 Reasons Why I'm F***ing Done With Rooftopping
- Tutorial: Medium Format Astrophotography Without a Medium Format Camera
- Peak Design Strap Failures Causing Dropped Cameras for Some Photographers