This breathtaking timelapse was created by Tom Lowe of Timescapes, showing footage from his first film, “Southwest Light”. We love how camera movement adds another epic dimension to the footage, as if the stars spinning in the expanse overhead isn’t enough. If you have a minute and a half to spare, definitely take a look at this video.
“Death is the Road to Awe” Timelapse
- Published on April 20, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- This Guy Used a Photobooth to Capture Photos and a Video of His Proposal
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- High Megapixel Canon DSLR Will Arrive in 2015, Will Likely Cost Less Than $4,000
- Famous Paintings Recreated as Photos Using Things Around the Office
- Thriftier Fifty: Yongnuo Has Cloned the Cheap Canon 50mm f/1.8 II to Make it Even Cheaper
- PrintSnap Wants to Bring Back the Instant Picture Using Dirt Cheap Receipt Paper
- Instagram Passes 300 Million Users, Now Larger Than Twitter
- Butterfingered Photographers Being Sued for $300,000 by Art Collector
- Throwable ‘Panono’ Camera Ball Captures Interactive 360-Degree Images in Mid-Air
- Make a Ridiculously Simple Camera Rain Jacket Using Gore-Tex and Rubber Bands
- An Automated Street Photography Tool?