This breathtaking timelapse was created by Tom Lowe of Timescapes, showing footage from his first film, “Southwest Light”. We love how camera movement adds another epic dimension to the footage, as if the stars spinning in the expanse overhead isn’t enough. If you have a minute and a half to spare, definitely take a look at this video.
“Death is the Road to Awe” Timelapse
- Published on April 20, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?