Featured: Photographer, Karen Jerzyk
In This Episode
Photographer, Karen Jerzyk. Thanks Karen!
– Fujifilm’s “Students of Storytelling” deadline is 5/31/20. Build Your Legacy with Fujifilm
– Get 20% off at BenroUSA.com with offer code PetaPixel20
– Get 20% off at Tenba.com with offer code PetaPixel20
– Get FreshBooks cloud accounting FREE for 30 DAYS by entering PetaPixel in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section at FreshBooks.com/PetaPixel
– More at LensShark.com/deals.
Sharky’s garage studio, the “Kupo Kave” launches via “Sharky’s Show – Episode 2”. (#)
Tamron’s 70-180mm f/2.8 in E-mount saves. (#)
Godox’s AD300 Pro is released at an affordable price. (#)
Thoughts on the Fujifilm X-T4 vs. its predecessor. (#)
Squash this Lightroom bug and reclaim tons of hard drive space. (#)
Panasonic isn’t going APS-C. (#)
Sony knows how to deal with nasty flicker issues. (#)
Connect With Us
We’d love to answer your question on the show. Leave us an audio question through our voicemail widget, comment below or via social media. But audio questions are awesome!
You can also cut a show opener for us to play on the show! As an example: “Hi, this is Matt Smith with Double Heart Photography in Chicago, Illinois, and you’re listening to the PetaPixel Photography Podcast with Sharky James!”