Here’s a brief video in which Reuters shows off the special underwater camera it created to shoot swimming competitions at the London Olympics. The design was derived from the cameras used during the BP oil spill back in 2010.
Reuters’ Underwater Camera for Shooting Olympic Swimmers
- Published on July 27, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- DIY Lamp Made Using Vintage Cameras and Slide Film
- To Aspiring Professional Photographers: What If The Problem Is That You Suck?
- Tennis Australia Wants Experienced, High-Quality Photographers… For Free
- Portraits of People’s Lives by Looking Inside Their Refrigerators
- MIT Develops a New Self-Cleaning, Fog-Resistant, Anti-Glare Glass