This amazing commercial for the Canadian Paralympic Committee was shot in one continuous take with no fancy computer-generated effects. The print ad is pretty epic as well. You can watch the “making of” video here.
Epic Paralympic Commercial Shot in One Take with No CGI
- Published on May 4, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Using the Rare Canon 50mm f/1.0 and Its Bokehliciously Thin Depth of Field
- “Actual Photography is a Solitary Pursuit”: An Interview with Fred Lyon (Part 2)
- Epic Panorama of Storm Clouds Looming Over New York City
- This is Our Planet: Beautiful Time-Lapse of Earth Created Using NASA Photos
- Photographs That Resemble Traditional Chinese Paintings