This amazing commercial for the Canadian Paralympic Committee was shot in one continuous take with no fancy computer-generated effects. The print ad is pretty epic as well. You can watch the “making of” video here.
Epic Paralympic Commercial Shot in One Take with No CGI
- Published on May 4, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- The Big Hands: Yet Another Teaser for Nikon’s Mirrorless Camera?
- Creative Market Launches PS Extension, Lets You Buy Your Assets In-App
- Leaked Photo Alleged to Show Nikon Mirrorless Mount and Sensor
- Nikon May Combine D300s/D7000 Lines in 2013, Unleash New High-MP DSLR
- Award-Winning Short Film Tells the Story of the Leica M-Monochrome’s ‘Soul’