For those of you who are interested in the fine art of studio lighting, here’s a video in which American celebrity photographer George Holz talks about how he went about photographing Beyonce for the cover of Spin magazine.
George Holz Discusses His Strategy for Lighting a Beyonce Photo Shoot
- Published on February 10, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial
- Taking Pictures: A Cute Animated Short About Love and Photography
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges
- Is This a First Look at Canon's Upcoming Large Sensor PowerShot Camera?
- 'Stormlapse' Photographer Ryan McGinnis Shares His Most Epic Shots of 2014
- This is What You Get When You Strap Fireworks to a Drone for Long Exposure Photos