After shooting the engagement session of Tori and Austin, wedding photographer Sarah Yates took 500 4×6 photographs of the session and created this beautiful little stop-motion video. If you’re a wedding/engagement photographer, this might be a great idea for something else to include in your package.
Beautiful Stop-Motion Engagement Session Video by Sarah Yates
- Published on June 2, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- ChargeAll is the World's Smallest Battery Pack with a Standard Wall Outlet for Charging Your Gear
- Photos of the White House Gutted During Its Truman Reconstruction
- The Invention of the Pigeon Camera for Aerial Photography
- Vincent Laforet Rediscovers the Joy of Film During ‘Cheap Camera’ Challenge
- A Mathematical Look at Focal Length and Crop Factor
- Panasonic G5, FZ200 and LX7 Picture and Info Leak One Day Before Announcement