After shooting the engagement session of Tori and Austin, wedding photographer Sarah Yates took 500 4×6 photographs of the session and created this beautiful little stop-motion video. If you’re a wedding/engagement photographer, this might be a great idea for something else to include in your package.
Beautiful Stop-Motion Engagement Session Video by Sarah Yates
- Published on June 2, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- #MyToyPlane: Creative Forced Perspective Photos of Toy Plane Take Off on Instagram
- Ball: A Mesmerizing Short Created Using Photos from Google Image Search
- New York City Meets London in Beautifully Composed Double Exposure Photographs
- What the Nikon D4′s 11FPS Looks Like When Captured at 1000FPS
- Mykea Creates Custom IKEA Furniture Decals from Your Photos