Back in May 2011, Canadian camera shop The Camera Store released a humorous advertisement that quickly went viral, amassing millions of views. Here’s the sequel to that video, showing another violent engagement between two groups of well trained photographers.
The Battle at F-Stop Ridge Continues
- Published on January 18, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- Taking Pictures: A Cute Animated Short About Love and Photography
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Humor: That Annoying 'Take Another Photo!' Girl You Always Get in Group Portraits
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial