When his friend Tom Offer-Westort decided to shave off his hair and massive beard, Peter Simon suggested that they take advantage of the opportunity and do it in style. This stop-motion video is what resulted.
How to Magically Grow Hair through Stop Motion
- Published on August 5, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- Time-Lapse Captures The Rise of the One World Trade Center Over the Past 9 Years
- Lomo-Copter: Analog Aerial Photos with a Diana F+ Mounted to a Tricopter
- The Hippocratic Oath of a Photographer: Photo Clichés of the 1930s
- Instagram Updates for iPhone 5, Reveals Impending Death of Live Filters
- Multiple Exposure Portraits Created In-Camera Using a DSLR