Interested in writing for PetaPixel? We are currently looking for freelance writers who are both passionate and knowledgeable about photography.
Guides Writer — Freelance
As part of our editorial team, you will be tasked with authoring educational articles that explain a variety of topics ranging from camera equipment to shooting techniques to post-processing.
While prior experience in online publishing is not necessary, it is a plus. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of both technical as well as artistic aspects of photography as well as clearly articulate those concepts in a way that is interesting and informative.
Candidates can be based anywhere in the world and can write and deliver content at their preferred pace.
- High school degree (or equivalent) required, college degree is a bonus
- Experience writing long-form explanatory content
- Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Basic experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of the AP Style
Please use the following form to apply for this freelance writing position. Note that we will not be able to respond to every application that is submitted.