If you’ve been dying to turn your Android phone into a remote for your Canon DSLR, today’s your lucky day. A developer who goes by “chainfire” has released a new app called “DSLR Controller“. It gives you live view and access to a whole host of camera functions through your phone, which connects to the camera through a USB host cable. Check out the demo above to see it in action. The beta version currently costs $8.56 over in the Android Market.
Control Your Canon DSLR with Your Android Phone Using DSLR Controller
- Published on August 5, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Shooting Portraits of Superheroes on the Corner of a 1,000-Foot Skyscraper
- This is How the Home Shopping Network Tried to Sell the Canon Rebel T3i Back in 2012
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- This Leica M-P 'Correspondent' Edition Was Designed by Lenny Kravitz
- Mark Seliger's Portraits of Hollywood Celebrities From the 2015 Oscar Party
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?