There’s a well known photography joke that goes, “If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event, which lens would you use?” While it’s certainly morbid and pretty absurd, there’s plenty of examples of photographers having a “shoot first” mentality in a time of crisis. The rally racing photographer seen in this video provides one such example.
Rally Photographer Cheats Death and Starts Shooting
- Published on May 31, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Check Out the Nikon P900's Ridiculous 83x Zoom
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Just the Lenses: The Great 200mm Shootout
- Hike-Lapse: Man Walks the 2,600 Miles from Mexico to Canada and Snaps a Selfie Every Mile
- Amazon Announces Unlimited Photo Storage for Just $12 a Year
- InstantFlex TL70 is a Rolleiflex Twin-Lens Reflex Clone for Instax Instant Photos
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- Buying or Selling Used Gear on Craigslist? Arrange the Meetup at a Police Station
- Order Polaroid-Style Prints Straight from Your iPhone for $1 with Printic
- Faking Smoke Photos with a Plastic Bag
- New Technology Thwarts Image Thieves Using… Sudoku?
- Mesmerizing (or Terrifying?) Macro Photos of Spiders Staring Straight at the Camera
- Color Turned Down a $200 Million Offer from Google Before Failing Alone