“Oops”, created by Chris Beckman, is a 10 minute art video composed entirely of appropriated YouTube videos in which the camera is accidentally dropped. What’s amazing is how seamlessly the clips are stitched together, making it difficult to discern where one clip ends and the next begins. The result is mesmerizing.
Dropped Camera Clips Combined into Mesmerizing Short Film
- Published on October 21, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Photographer Cleverly Shames HuffPo After They Use Her Imgur-Hosted Photo without Permission
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Sony A7s Video Shot Using Only Moonlight Looks Like it Was Captured at Dawn
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- California Lawyer Photoshopped Herself into Pics with Celebrities, Now Faces Suspension
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810
- Humor: 'Creepiest Canon Camera Review EVER' Parodies Camera Comparisons
- Useful Free Lightroom Plugin Shows You What Focus Points Your Camera Used for Each Photo