“Oops”, created by Chris Beckman, is a 10 minute art video composed entirely of appropriated YouTube videos in which the camera is accidentally dropped. What’s amazing is how seamlessly the clips are stitched together, making it difficult to discern where one clip ends and the next begins. The result is mesmerizing.
Dropped Camera Clips Combined into Mesmerizing Short Film
- Published on October 21, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- South Korean Government Threatening Selfie Stick Retailers with $27K Fines and Jail Time
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- Rumor: Two 50MP Canon DSLRs in the Works, One With and One Without a Low Pass Filter
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- 6 Black and White Photography Tips for Monochrome Enthusiasts
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Instagram Expands Banned Hashtag List: Goodbye #notassexyliciousasyou
- How to Compose Shots When Shooting the Interiors of Homes
- Forget Olympus — How Come People Are Still Bothering With Compact Cameras?
- Night Sky Time-Lapse Captures Trippy Star Trails in 360 Degrees
- Metaphysics of an Urban Landscape: New York City Filled with Shadows