“Oops”, created by Chris Beckman, is a 10 minute art video composed entirely of appropriated YouTube videos in which the camera is accidentally dropped. What’s amazing is how seamlessly the clips are stitched together, making it difficult to discern where one clip ends and the next begins. The result is mesmerizing.
Dropped Camera Clips Combined into Mesmerizing Short Film
- Published on October 21, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- Behind the Scenes with Fashion Photographer Mario Testino
- Creative Business Card Idea for Photogs
- LA Photographer Detained for ‘Interfering’ While Taking Photos from 90 Feet Away
- Walter Leica Contrast Lens, an Eyepiece Add-On for Your M-Series Camera
- Photog Sues Police After Unlawful Arrest Leads to Loss of White House Credentials