Darren Chan recently attached his $6,500 Leica Noctilux 50mm f/1 lens to his Sony NEX-5 camera using an adapter in order to test out the unique combo. As you might expect, the combo is great for creamy bokeh and doing nighttime street photography in areas with low light.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Is Micro Four Thirds the Optimal Sensor Size for Mirrorless Cameras?
- These World War II Photos Were Actually Captured During a Modern Reenactment
- Holy Toledo! Spanish City Light-Painted by 50 Photographers and 3000 Flashes
- Rumor: Nikon Possibly Launching D400 or D4X on January 17th
- Odd Romance: Lady Gaga Partners with Polaroid