Here’s another video featuring SF photo shop Photobooth and its tintype portraits. Will and Norm of Tested talk to shop owner Michael Shindler, who goes in depth into how tintype photographs are created and the science behind the process.
The Science Behind Tintype Photography
- Published on June 4, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Embarrassed to Photograph Ferguson
- If You Try to Publish a Picture of this Statue in Denmark, You'd Better be Ready to Pay Up
- American Photojournalist James Foley Allegedly Executed in Video Released by ISIS
- Hasselblad's New H5D-200c Multi-Shot Spits Out Massive 200-Megapixel Files
- What Photographers are NOT Considering When Using High ISO
- Photographer Shares The Heartbreaking Realities of Living With ALS and Takes the...
- NatGeo Photographers List the Strange and Horrifying Things that Have Happened to Them On Assignment
- Scary/Amazing Cockpit Photograph Shows You What It's Like to Fly with the Blue Angels
- Photographer Photographs Two Mimes in 1974, Only Realizes 35 Years Later that One Was Robin Williams
- Report: Nikon's New Sports-Focused Full-Frame Will be Called the D750