Canadian camera shop The Camera Store are the masters of viral photography-related ads (they’re the ones behind the Battle at F-Stop Ridge and its sequel). Now, with the Olympics just around the corner, they’ve released this humorous new video showing an imaginary “2012 World Photo Games” in which photo gear is used for Olympic sports.
World Photo Games: A Humorous Fusion of Photography and the Olympics
- Published on May 29, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Lytro Going Global, to be Available at a Number of Retailers Starting in Oct.
- AMP Camera Captures HDR Video in Real Time with One Lens and Three Sensors
- Accidental Photo Offers a Glimpse Inside a Disposable Camera Factory
- Kanye Publicly Slams Annie Leibovitz, Says He Had to Edit His Own Wedding Photos
- Nikon Files Patent for an Interchangeable Sensor Camera