Canadian camera shop The Camera Store are the masters of viral photography-related ads (they’re the ones behind the Battle at F-Stop Ridge and its sequel). Now, with the Olympics just around the corner, they’ve released this humorous new video showing an imaginary “2012 World Photo Games” in which photo gear is used for Olympic sports.
World Photo Games: A Humorous Fusion of Photography and the Olympics
- Published on May 29, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers