Canadian camera shop The Camera Store are the masters of viral photography-related ads (they’re the ones behind the Battle at F-Stop Ridge and its sequel). Now, with the Olympics just around the corner, they’ve released this humorous new video showing an imaginary “2012 World Photo Games” in which photo gear is used for Olympic sports.
World Photo Games: A Humorous Fusion of Photography and the Olympics
- Published on May 29, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Photographer Turns a Pumpkin Into an Instant Camera with a Holga Lens and Polaroid Back
- Some Airlines Saying ‘No’ to Onboard Photography
- Intimate Black and White Portraits of Exotic Animals in Captivity
- Real World ‘Photoshopping’ with 3D Make-Up Effects Brings Marge Simpson to Life
- How Those Amazing International Space Station Time-Lapse Photos Are Shot