Canadian camera shop The Camera Store are the masters of viral photography-related ads (they’re the ones behind the Battle at F-Stop Ridge and its sequel). Now, with the Olympics just around the corner, they’ve released this humorous new video showing an imaginary “2012 World Photo Games” in which photo gear is used for Olympic sports.
World Photo Games: A Humorous Fusion of Photography and the Olympics
- Published on May 29, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- How to Make a Million Dollars with $871, a DSLR, and Photoshop
- Eric Kim Allowing High-Res Downloads of His Work for Free, Going ‘Open Source’
- Why You Should Shoot Photos in RAW
- How Those Amazing International Space Station Time-Lapse Photos Are Shot
- Pit Your Funny Photo Skills Against Your Friends’ with CollegeHumor’s Bout App