Canadian camera shop The Camera Store are the masters of viral photography-related ads (they’re the ones behind the Battle at F-Stop Ridge and its sequel). Now, with the Olympics just around the corner, they’ve released this humorous new video showing an imaginary “2012 World Photo Games” in which photo gear is used for Olympic sports.
World Photo Games: A Humorous Fusion of Photography and the Olympics
- Published on May 29, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Just the Lenses: The Great 200mm Shootout
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- Buying or Selling Used Gear on Craigslist? Arrange the Meetup at a Police Station
- Check Out the Nikon P900's Ridiculous 83x Zoom
- Hike-Lapse: Man Walks the 2,600 Miles from Mexico to Canada and Snaps a Selfie Every Mile
- An Automated Slide Film Scanner Built with LEGOs
- Trey Ratcliff’s Trip to China Included Drone Confiscation & a Chinese Detention Center
- Tongue-in-Cheek Infographic Predicts How Many Likes Your Instagram Post Will Get
- PhaseOne Rains on the Hasselblad Parade with a New 50MP CMOS Digital Back
- When Photo Thieves Get Caught, Photo Thieves Get Mad — REALLY Mad.
- The Impossible Project VP Talks About Resurrecting the Polaroid Instamatic