Canadian camera shop The Camera Store are the masters of viral photography-related ads (they’re the ones behind the Battle at F-Stop Ridge and its sequel). Now, with the Olympics just around the corner, they’ve released this humorous new video showing an imaginary “2012 World Photo Games” in which photo gear is used for Olympic sports.
World Photo Games: A Humorous Fusion of Photography and the Olympics
- Published on May 29, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It
- The Singh Project: Portraits that Show the Diversity of Sikh Men
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers