Canadian camera shop The Camera Store are the masters of viral photography-related ads (they’re the ones behind the Battle at F-Stop Ridge and its sequel). Now, with the Olympics just around the corner, they’ve released this humorous new video showing an imaginary “2012 World Photo Games” in which photo gear is used for Olympic sports.
World Photo Games: A Humorous Fusion of Photography and the Olympics
- Published on May 29, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Nikon D7200: A 24.2MP DSLR Focused on Speed and Sharpness for Photo and Video
- Did You Know About the Rear Gelatin Filter Slot on Some Wide Angle Lenses?
- Review: The Canon 11-24mm f/4L is Pricey and Heavy but Unmatched Optically
- Should We Be Worried About the Spread of App-Doctored News Photos?
- Mind-Blowing Research Into Inserting Artificial Objects into Photographs
- Tyler Shields Blows Up a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow… In the Name of Art
- Selfie Bots: Students Create Robot Snappers That Use Sight and Sound
- Wiggle Stereoscopy 3D Video of Yo-Yo Tricks by Doctor Popular