Canadian camera shop The Camera Store are the masters of viral photography-related ads (they’re the ones behind the Battle at F-Stop Ridge and its sequel). Now, with the Olympics just around the corner, they’ve released this humorous new video showing an imaginary “2012 World Photo Games” in which photo gear is used for Olympic sports.
World Photo Games: A Humorous Fusion of Photography and the Olympics
- Published on May 29, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- Video: A Comprehensive Guide to Developing Your Own Color Film
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- DJI DropSafe Automatic Parachute Will Try to Save Your Camera if Your Drone Falls Out of the Sky
- ‘Bag Men’ Pictured on Front Page of NY Post File Defamation Lawsuit
- Cute Pico Projector Concept Smiles Back
- Photojojo Gets Into the Rental Market, Will Offer Drones, Old Polaroid Cameras & More
- Glimpse Inside Chinese Factory Found on Brand New HP Laptop
- Canon to Combine 1D and 1Ds DSLRs into One Flagship Line