Canadian camera shop The Camera Store are the masters of viral photography-related ads (they’re the ones behind the Battle at F-Stop Ridge and its sequel). Now, with the Olympics just around the corner, they’ve released this humorous new video showing an imaginary “2012 World Photo Games” in which photo gear is used for Olympic sports.
World Photo Games: A Humorous Fusion of Photography and the Olympics
- Published on May 29, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Nikon D7200: A 24.2MP DSLR Focused on Speed and Sharpness for Photo and Video
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Review: The Canon 11-24mm f/4L is Pricey and Heavy but Unmatched Optically
- Did You Know About the Rear Gelatin Filter Slot on Some Wide Angle Lenses?