What would you do if you were given the task of creating a self-portrait within 20 minutes in front of an auditorium packed with people? That was the challenge given to photographers David Hobby, Martin Prihoda, and Gregory Heisler earlier this month at Gulf Photo Plus 2012 in Dubai. The video above shows what unfolded. It’s like watching the photography equivalent of a freestyle rap battle.
3 Top Photographers Compete in a 20-Minute Self-Portrait Shoot Out
- Published on March 27, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- DJI DropSafe Automatic Parachute Will Try to Save Your Camera if Your Drone Falls Out of the Sky
- Video: A Comprehensive Guide to Developing Your Own Color Film
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Jim Marshall Estate Sues Thierry Guetta and Google Over Copyright Infringement
- Stop-Motion Music Video Tells Story Using Lite-Brite Children’s Toy
- What Photographers Would Look Like if Google Glass Took Over the World
- Amazing Skateboarding Self-Portraits by Fabiano Rodrigues
- Photographer Trying to Take The World’s Largest Self-Portrait Camera on the Road