Fast Burst Camera is a best-selling Android app that upgrades your phone camera’s FPS to 5 to 10 frames per second, allowing you to capture action shots by spraying, praying, and selecting the best image afterward. On high end phones, the FPS can even go up to a crazy 30FPS. Like with the burst mode on DSLRs, holding down the shutter will fill up your buffer, and you’ll need to wait for it to clear before continuing. The app can be purchased from the Android Market for $3.63.
Fast Burst Camera App Lets Your Android Phone Shoot at 30FPS
- Published on September 27, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- SnappyCam Lets iPhone Users Capture 20FPS at Full Resolution
- Useful Tool for Looking Up the EXIF Data of Online Photographs
- Great Scott! Corneal Imaging is Actually a Real Thing!
- The Beauty of Extreme Sports in Super Slow Motion
- Photographer Flies Drone So Close to Volcanic Eruption it Melts the Face of His Camera