Fast Burst Camera is a best-selling Android app that upgrades your phone camera’s FPS to 5 to 10 frames per second, allowing you to capture action shots by spraying, praying, and selecting the best image afterward. On high end phones, the FPS can even go up to a crazy 30FPS. Like with the burst mode on DSLRs, holding down the shutter will fill up your buffer, and you’ll need to wait for it to clear before continuing. The app can be purchased from the Android Market for $3.63.
Fast Burst Camera App Lets Your Android Phone Shoot at 30FPS
- Published on September 27, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline