Fast Burst Camera is a best-selling Android app that upgrades your phone camera’s FPS to 5 to 10 frames per second, allowing you to capture action shots by spraying, praying, and selecting the best image afterward. On high end phones, the FPS can even go up to a crazy 30FPS. Like with the burst mode on DSLRs, holding down the shutter will fill up your buffer, and you’ll need to wait for it to clear before continuing. The app can be purchased from the Android Market for $3.63.
Fast Burst Camera App Lets Your Android Phone Shoot at 30FPS
- Published on September 27, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Lightning Storms Photographed From High Above in Space
- You Can Now Make Your Leica as Ugly as a Pentax Special Edition DSLR
- What Makes a Great Photograph? A Bit of Thanksgiving Encouragement
- Background Burner: A Web App That Cuts Out Subjects in Photos
- Iceland from Above: Gorgeous Aerial Photos of Icelandic Landscapes by Lukas Gawenda