Fast Burst Camera is a best-selling Android app that upgrades your phone camera’s FPS to 5 to 10 frames per second, allowing you to capture action shots by spraying, praying, and selecting the best image afterward. On high end phones, the FPS can even go up to a crazy 30FPS. Like with the burst mode on DSLRs, holding down the shutter will fill up your buffer, and you’ll need to wait for it to clear before continuing. The app can be purchased from the Android Market for $3.63.
Fast Burst Camera App Lets Your Android Phone Shoot at 30FPS
- Published on September 27, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Dramatic Black-and-White Studio Portraits of Goats and Sheep... Seriously
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- The Bob Ross of Bug Photography Returns with a Solid Overview of the Macro Workflow
- Video: Does Gear 6x the Price Get You a 6x Better Photo? (Spoiler: No)
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video
- This is What Adobe's Cloud-Based Version of Photoshop Looks (and Works) Like