In 1986, Texaco’s gas stations ran a promotion where you received free Fujifilm film every time you filled up with at least 25 liters of gas. That’s neat and all, but my question is: where can you buy that awesome photo-snappin’ car?
Filling Up a Giant Camera Car at Texaco
- Published on September 13, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside