In 1986, Texaco’s gas stations ran a promotion where you received free Fujifilm film every time you filled up with at least 25 liters of gas. That’s neat and all, but my question is: where can you buy that awesome photo-snappin’ car?
Filling Up a Giant Camera Car at Texaco
- Published on September 13, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Photographer Cleverly Shames HuffPo After They Use Her Imgur-Hosted Photo without Permission
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Sony A7s Video Shot Using Only Moonlight Looks Like it Was Captured at Dawn
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810
- California Lawyer Photoshopped Herself into Pics with Celebrities, Now Faces Suspension
- Humor: 'Creepiest Canon Camera Review EVER' Parodies Camera Comparisons
- Useful Free Lightroom Plugin Shows You What Focus Points Your Camera Used for Each Photo
- Play Room Photos Capture the Imaginary Worlds Inside Children’s Minds
- Socialmatic Camera to Arrive in the Real World with Polaroid Branding
- Photographer Exhibits Photos Overhead, Provides Mirrors for Viewing Them
- Is This Nikon’s New Mirrorless Camera?
- Two Screenshots that Prove Marissa Mayer is Fulfilling Her Promise to Make Flickr Awesome Again