In 1986, Texaco’s gas stations ran a promotion where you received free Fujifilm film every time you filled up with at least 25 liters of gas. That’s neat and all, but my question is: where can you buy that awesome photo-snappin’ car?
Filling Up a Giant Camera Car at Texaco
- Published on September 13, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Just the Lenses: The Great 200mm Shootout
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- Buying or Selling Used Gear on Craigslist? Arrange the Meetup at a Police Station
- Check Out the Nikon P900's Ridiculous 83x Zoom
- Humor: That Annoying 'Take Another Photo!' Girl You Always Get in Group Portraits
- Hike-Lapse: Man Walks the 2,600 Miles from Mexico to Canada and Snaps a Selfie Every Mile