YouTube user destinw — the guy behind the chicken steadicam (and worth subscribing to) — recently met up with photographer Darren Samuelson and his massive homemade large format camera. In this video, we’re given another look into how this one-of-a-kind camera works, as Samuelson photographs the Saturn V rocket at the US Space and Rocket Center. Check out some of his amazing ultra-large format photos here.
Shooting at f/90 with a 70-Pound Camera on 504-Square-Inch Film
- Published on August 30, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- Dutch Girl Fakes a 5-Week Vacation to South East Asia by Posting Phoney Photos to Facebook
- Wedding Photo Found at Ground Zero After 9/11 Finally Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- The Canon 7D Mark II is Finally Here, Boasts Powerful AF System and 10fps Burst Shooting
- What if Sports Cameramen Were Allowed to Get as Close to the Action as They Wanted?
- The Burning Man Time-Lapse to End All Burning Man Time-Lapses
- The G7 X is Canon's First 1-inch-Sensor Compact, Competes with the Best High-End Point-and-Shoots
- More Canon 7D Mark II Photos Leak, Along with the Upcoming PowerShot G7 X
- The LX100: Panasonic's Most Sophisticated Compact Yet Boasts an MFT Sensor and 4K Video
- Panasonic Packs a Whopping 1-Inch Sensor and Leica Lens In Its Lumix CM1 Smartphone