YouTube user haakvi was taking pictures of a small lake near Oslo, Norway with his Nikon D90 when he noticed something interesting about the lake’s reflections. This video shows an interesting way to shoot the reflections — you could do the same thing with photographs, but then you wouldn’t have the “twist”.
A Fun Way to Shoot Lake Reflections
- Published on March 25, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- DJI DropSafe Automatic Parachute Will Try to Save Your Camera if Your Drone Falls Out of the Sky
- Video: A Comprehensive Guide to Developing Your Own Color Film
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography