So this is how high-rollin’ Canon photographers roll. This coffee table is much easier to do now with those Canon lens coffee mugs, but the 1D bodies would still cost a pretty penny.
Opulent Coffee Table for Canon Photogs
- Published on September 1, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Canon 5Ds Leaked! It's a 50.6MP Full Frame DSLR
- Unretouched Photo from Justin Bieber's Calvin Klein Shoot Reveals Photoshop Enhancements
- Will the Real Landscape Photography Please Stand Up?
- 'Cloud Bursting' Service Can Ensure Sunny Wedding Photos for $150,000
- The Magical Fairy Tale-Inspired Portraits of Ukrainian Photographer Anita Anti
- 'Photographs': A Touching Animated Short About an Old Lady and a Polaroid Camera
- Watch How DSLR Shutters Work in 10,000FPS Super Slow Motion
- How I Shot a Triple Transit of Jupiter's Moons from My Driveway With My DSLR
- Adobe Files Lawsuit Against Forever 21 for Pirating Copies of Photoshop
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing