When Toronto-based photo enthusiast Alexander Kolomietz had a birthday party recently, he asked his guests to stand in a circle, pull out their smartphones, and simultaneously snap a photo of the LCD screen on the next camera in the circle. Kolomietz then collected the resulting photographs and turned them into the photo recursion effect seen in this video.
Photo Recursion Effect with Smartphones in a Circle
- Published on May 29, 2013 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- MTF Testing the Canon 11-24mm f/4L, the World's Widest Full Frame Rectilinear Lens
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California