Here’s a funny short clip from the HBO TV show Veep in which two photography enthusiasts discuss their Canon cameras, and… one of them is a camera snob. Does the guy remind you of anyone you know? Hopefully it’s not yourself!
Camera Snobbery: A Slice of Amateur Photography Culture
- Published on June 1, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- SnappyCam Lets iPhone Users Capture 20FPS at Full Resolution
- Turn Your Photos into Tiny Postcards
- Photographing the Jaw-Dropping ‘Crystal Caves’ of Iceland
- Big Time Photographers Join Forces to Sell Prints and Raise Money for ‘Saving Eliza’
- Matterport Captures Amazing 3D Interiors Using Special Camera