Here’s a funny short clip from the HBO TV show Veep in which two photography enthusiasts discuss their Canon cameras, and… one of them is a camera snob. Does the guy remind you of anyone you know? Hopefully it’s not yourself!
Camera Snobbery: A Slice of Amateur Photography Culture
- Published on June 1, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Guy's Wife Refused to Take Maternity Photos, So He Posed for Them Instead
- Chinese SWAT Member and Fiancée's Action-Packed Engagement Photos Go Viral
- How I Photograph the Milky Way in the Light-Polluted Skies of Singapore
- Soldier's Geotagged Instagram Selfies Land Russia and Putin in Hot Water
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Sony a7S Astrophotography Review
- Would You Pay $35,000 to Buy the Only Print of This Gorgeous Cape Town Photograph?
- 'Time-Lapse' Condenses 1 Hour of Air Strikes into 1 Minute, Shows Gaza Neighborhood Leveled
- Shoot Hazy and Ethereal Photos Using a Sandwich Bag and Colored Markers
- Urbex Photographer Discovers Eerie 'Train Graveyard' in North Carolina Forest