Here’s a funny short clip from the HBO TV show Veep in which two photography enthusiasts discuss their Canon cameras, and… one of them is a camera snob. Does the guy remind you of anyone you know? Hopefully it’s not yourself!
Camera Snobbery: A Slice of Amateur Photography Culture
- Published on June 1, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- SnappyCam Lets iPhone Users Capture 20FPS at Full Resolution
- Useful Tool for Looking Up the EXIF Data of Online Photographs
- Great Scott! Corneal Imaging is Actually a Real Thing!
- The Beauty of Extreme Sports in Super Slow Motion
- Photographer Flies Drone So Close to Volcanic Eruption it Melts the Face of His Camera