Here’s a nifty Photoshop tip by photographer Alex Wise on how you can use a Threshold layer to approximate black and white points in a photograph, and then use those points in the Curves tool to remove color casts from photos.
How to Quickly Find and Select Black and White Points in Photoshop
- Published on March 6, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Nikon D7200: A 24.2MP DSLR Focused on Speed and Sharpness for Photo and Video
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Review: The Canon 11-24mm f/4L is Pricey and Heavy but Unmatched Optically
- Did You Know About the Rear Gelatin Filter Slot on Some Wide Angle Lenses?