Here’s a nifty Photoshop tip by photographer Alex Wise on how you can use a Threshold layer to approximate black and white points in a photograph, and then use those points in the Curves tool to remove color casts from photos.
How to Quickly Find and Select Black and White Points in Photoshop
- Published on March 6, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Rumor: Canon to Release 46MP Pro DSLR Next Month
- The Lens Flipper: A Super Simple Mount Accessory that Lets You Swap Lenses in a Flash
- The Canon M4 D Mark II: A Tactical Assault Camera That Isn't Good for Street Photography
- 5 Reasons Why I'm F***ing Done With Rooftopping
- 10 Wedding Photos by Australia's Best Professional Photographer
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810