Here’s an interesting 12-minute video that offers one explanation into how the world of art works. Even if you don’t agree with the philosophy and worldview described in the video, it’s still an eye-opening tour of the different things that influence and power the mysterious world of art.
A Glimpse Into How the Art World Works
- Published on February 13, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- I Died Today, by Duke Roberts
- A Homemade Autochrome Camera Made with Lego, Cardboard, and Duct Tape
- Nikon Lens Holster Keeps You On Point When Speedy Lens Swaps are a Must
- Hasselblad to Unleash a Giant-Sensored Mirrorless Camera?
- Time Travel and Ethical Photojournalism
- Nikon D810 BTS & Promo Video Roundup: Get to Know the New Nikon Shooter