Destin of Smarter Every Day wanted to show how a DSLR shutter works, so he pointed a Phantom high speed camera at a Canon 60D and made this slow motion video showing the magic that happens every time you press the shutter.
A DSLR Camera Shutter in Slow Motion
- Published on January 24, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?