Gav of The Slow Mo Guys made this interesting video comparing different high-speed camera frame rates. Using a Phantom HD camera, he films coffee mugs shattering on pavement at 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, and 10000 frames per second.
Slow Motion Comparison: 500, 1000, 2500, 5000 and 10000 FPS
- Published on December 20, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- RAW vs JPEG: Using Real-World Examples to Illustrate the Difference
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- This Conceptual Instant Camera Spits Out Flipbook Animations
- Photographer Shows a Journey Through Israel on Suitcases
- Will Future Camera Image Sensors be Made from Bacteria?
- Make Your Own DIY Christmas Gift Bows Using Strips of 35mm Film
- Gotta Catch ‘Em All: Photog Spends Eight Years Capturing the 39 Birds of Paradise