Gav of The Slow Mo Guys made this interesting video comparing different high-speed camera frame rates. Using a Phantom HD camera, he films coffee mugs shattering on pavement at 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, and 10000 frames per second.
Slow Motion Comparison: 500, 1000, 2500, 5000 and 10000 FPS
- Published on December 20, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline