Knobroom is a free add-on for Lightroom that lets you use the knobs and sliders on a MIDI Controller to edit photos in Lightroom. Unlike PADDY, which we featured last year, Knobroom is also available to Mac users. The brief demo above shows Lightroom being controlled with a Behringer BCF2000. Freelance photographer Max Edin has written up an informative review on setting up and using the add-on.
Knobroom Lets You Control Lightroom Using a MIDI Controller
- Published on December 1, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Portraits of People and Their Essential Everyday Items
- Congressman's Instagram Photos Reveal Misuse of Taxpayer Money
- This Leica M-P 'Correspondent' Edition Was Designed by Lenny Kravitz