Knobroom is a free add-on for Lightroom that lets you use the knobs and sliders on a MIDI Controller to edit photos in Lightroom. Unlike PADDY, which we featured last year, Knobroom is also available to Mac users. The brief demo above shows Lightroom being controlled with a Behringer BCF2000. Freelance photographer Max Edin has written up an informative review on setting up and using the add-on.
Knobroom Lets You Control Lightroom Using a MIDI Controller
- Published on December 1, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- Study Finds that Professionally Captured Photos Are More Memorable Than Amateur Ones
- Single Edition Leica 600mm f/5 Prototype Lens Shows Up on eBay for $230,000
- The Moment Case Equips Your iPhone with a Shutter Button, Lens, and Camera Strap
- Muslim Cleric Warns Against Selfies, Saying They Lead to Different Sins