Knobroom is a free add-on for Lightroom that lets you use the knobs and sliders on a MIDI Controller to edit photos in Lightroom. Unlike PADDY, which we featured last year, Knobroom is also available to Mac users. The brief demo above shows Lightroom being controlled with a Behringer BCF2000. Freelance photographer Max Edin has written up an informative review on setting up and using the add-on.
Knobroom Lets You Control Lightroom Using a MIDI Controller
- Published on December 1, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers
- Does the Canon 1D X Signal the End of the Megapixel Race?
- Google Launches Photo Contest to Find the “Stars of the Future”
- “Camera Hang Low” Music Video
- OPPO to Create a Line of Camera-Centric Devices to Rival Samsung’s Galaxy Cam
- Canon Unveils the PowerShot SX500 and SX160: Zippy Zoom and Fast Focusing