Want to learn the basics of studio lighting? Here’s a two-hour-long lecture with photographer Joey Quintero in which he gives an overview of the basic principles, techniques, and tools.
A Basic Introduction to Studio Lighting
- Published on November 19, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Guy Used a Photobooth to Capture Photos and a Video of His Proposal
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- High Megapixel Canon DSLR Will Arrive in 2015, Will Likely Cost Less Than $4,000
- Thriftier Fifty: Yongnuo Has Cloned the Cheap Canon 50mm f/1.8 II to Make it Even Cheaper
- Famous Paintings Recreated as Photos Using Things Around the Office
- PrintSnap Wants to Bring Back the Instant Picture Using Dirt Cheap Receipt Paper
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- One of Those Shots… September 13, 2001
- Creative ‘Gaping Hole’ Costume Using the iPad’s Front Facing Camera
- A Hilarious Collection of Insight and Insults From a College Photography Professor
- Light Meter Google Glass App Allows You to Measure Light Simply by Looking Around
- Camera and Memory Card Found After Two Years in the Pacific, Photos Still Intact!