Back in June we shared a cool (and nauseating) video of some guys throwing around a GoPro camera attached to a stick. YouTube user Lorduss1 recently did something similar… except with his dog. He mounted a GoPro camera to a stick, gave it to his dog, and then chased the dog around the yard.
Dog Cam: Mount a Camera to Your Dog Using a Stick
- Published on November 11, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- Study Finds that Professionally Captured Photos Are More Memorable Than Amateur Ones
- The Moment Case Equips Your iPhone with a Shutter Button, Lens, and Camera Strap
- Muslim Cleric Warns Against Selfies, Saying They Lead to Different Sins
- Illusion of Lights: A Time-Lapse of the Night Sky Above the Western United States