Here’s a test comparing the 1080p HD video recording capabilities of the iPhone 4S and the Canon 5D Mark II. Vimeo user Robino Films shot the same scenes at the same time with both cameras using a special rig, and then synched the footage together. They also tried to match the exposure, shutter speed, frame rate, and picture style as much as possible.
iPhone 4S vs Canon 5D Mark II: A Side-by-Side Comparison of 1080p HD Video
- Published on October 17, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Dramatic Black-and-White Studio Portraits of Goats and Sheep... Seriously
- The Bob Ross of Bug Photography Returns with a Solid Overview of the Macro Workflow
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video
- This is What Adobe's Cloud-Based Version of Photoshop Looks (and Works) Like
- Digg Founder Kevin Rose Interviews Instagram Founder Kevin Systrom
- Will High-Resolution Displays Convert Smartphone Shooters Back to Cameras?
- Find Out How Influential of a Photo-Sharer You Are with Photorank.me
- Izitru: A Service that Helps You Prove You Didn’t ‘Shop that Photo
- Photographs Created in Virtual Worlds