The popular deal-a-day website Woot made this fun behind-the-scenes video showing how the site’s product photographs are made.
How Woot’s Product Photographs are Shot
- Published on October 1, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Lightning Storms Photographed From High Above in Space
- You Can Now Make Your Leica as Ugly as a Pentax Special Edition DSLR
- What Makes a Great Photograph? A Bit of Thanksgiving Encouragement
- Background Burner: A Web App That Cuts Out Subjects in Photos
- Iceland from Above: Gorgeous Aerial Photos of Icelandic Landscapes by Lukas Gawenda