The popular deal-a-day website Woot made this fun behind-the-scenes video showing how the site’s product photographs are made.
How Woot’s Product Photographs are Shot
- Published on October 1, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- The Flickr iPad App Has Officially Arrived
- Photographer Says Goodbye to Her Dog of 16 Years with a Touching Portrait Shoot
- Canon Reveals 'World's Longest' 4K Cine Lens: A 50-1000mm Monster that Costs $78K
- Help Scientists Track Cosmic Ray Particles Using Your Smartphone Camera
- Photosynth Comes to the iPhone to Help You Shoot Stitched Panoramas
- An Eye-Opening Look at How Many Conflict Photos Are Staged
- An Artistic Image Compression Algorithm
- Last Space Shuttle Launch Captured from an Airplane Window Seat
- Birth Photographer Captures Parking Lot Delivery on Camera, Photos Go Viral