The popular deal-a-day website Woot made this fun behind-the-scenes video showing how the site’s product photographs are made.
How Woot’s Product Photographs are Shot
- Published on October 1, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Did You Know About the Rear Gelatin Filter Slot on Some Wide Angle Lenses?
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Nikon D7200: A 24.2MP DSLR Focused on Speed and Sharpness for Photo and Video
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography