Warco — short for War Correspondent — is an upcoming video game in which the player takes on the role of a journalist named Jesse DeMarco. Despite being classified as a first person shooter, the objective is to shoot people with a camera rather than a gun. After venturing into dangerous conflicts and risking your life to snag some footage, you’re given the task of editing the video into a compelling news story. It almost seems like a Pokemon Snap game for adults. If they went a step further and made an online multiplayer mode, that’d certainly be… interesting.
Warco: An FPS in Which You’re Armed with a Camera Instead of a Gun
- Published on September 21, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Rumor: Canon to Release 46MP Pro DSLR Next Month
- The Lens Flipper: A Super Simple Mount Accessory that Lets You Swap Lenses in a Flash
- 10 Wedding Photos by Australia's Best Professional Photographer
- 5 Reasons Why I'm F***ing Done With Rooftopping
- The Canon M4 D Mark II: A Tactical Assault Camera That Isn't Good for Street Photography
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810