Warco — short for War Correspondent — is an upcoming video game in which the player takes on the role of a journalist named Jesse DeMarco. Despite being classified as a first person shooter, the objective is to shoot people with a camera rather than a gun. After venturing into dangerous conflicts and risking your life to snag some footage, you’re given the task of editing the video into a compelling news story. It almost seems like a Pokemon Snap game for adults. If they went a step further and made an online multiplayer mode, that’d certainly be… interesting.
Warco: An FPS in Which You’re Armed with a Camera Instead of a Gun
- Published on September 21, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- ChargeAll is the World's Smallest Battery Pack with a Standard Wall Outlet for Charging Your Gear
- This Adams Retouching Machine Helped Old School 'Photoshoppers' Touch Up Negatives by Hand