Warco — short for War Correspondent — is an upcoming video game in which the player takes on the role of a journalist named Jesse DeMarco. Despite being classified as a first person shooter, the objective is to shoot people with a camera rather than a gun. After venturing into dangerous conflicts and risking your life to snag some footage, you’re given the task of editing the video into a compelling news story. It almost seems like a Pokemon Snap game for adults. If they went a step further and made an online multiplayer mode, that’d certainly be… interesting.
Warco: An FPS in Which You’re Armed with a Camera Instead of a Gun
- Published on September 21, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Embarrassed to Photograph Ferguson
- If You Try to Publish a Picture of this Statue in Denmark, You'd Better be Ready to Pay Up
- American Photojournalist James Foley Allegedly Executed in Video Released by ISIS
- Hasselblad's New H5D-200c Multi-Shot Spits Out Massive 200-Megapixel Files
- What Photographers are NOT Considering When Using High ISO
- This Simple Trick for Shy Street Photographers Will Help You Snag that Candid Shot
- Creative Retouching Turns Classic Glass Plate Portraits Into Modern Day Fine Art
- Photographer Photographs Two Mimes in 1974, Only Realizes 35 Years Later that One Was Robin Williams
- Man Arrested and Strip Searched After Taking Pictures of NYPD Stop and Frisk Wins $125K in Court
- Photographer Shares The Heartbreaking Realities of Living With ALS and Takes the...