Warco — short for War Correspondent — is an upcoming video game in which the player takes on the role of a journalist named Jesse DeMarco. Despite being classified as a first person shooter, the objective is to shoot people with a camera rather than a gun. After venturing into dangerous conflicts and risking your life to snag some footage, you’re given the task of editing the video into a compelling news story. It almost seems like a Pokemon Snap game for adults. If they went a step further and made an online multiplayer mode, that’d certainly be… interesting.
Warco: An FPS in Which You’re Armed with a Camera Instead of a Gun
- Published on September 21, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- World Press Photo Strips Giovanni Troilo of His First Prize Win for Misrepresenting Photo
- This Camera Will Capture a 1,000-Year Exposure That Ends in 3015 for History's Slowest Photo
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- This Slow-Mo Clip Shows What It's Like to Photograph Planes Landing at Maho Beach
- Photographer Captures Weasel Riding on the Back of a Flying Woodpecker
- Octopus Grabs Camera, Photographs Photographer, and Becomes Famous
- A Photographer's Review of the Canon 11-24mm f/4L
- Photos of a Last Trip to the Beach to Give a Dying Pit Bull the Vacation of a Lifetime
- Photographer Proposes by Flashing the Big Question Onto His Girlfriend's Portrait Backdrop
- A Frog Riding a Beetle: Is This a Real Wildlife Photo or a Bunch of BS?