A great way to get inspired is to listen to other people who are serious about photography talk about their work and things they’ve learned. Here’s a short video in which photographer Daniel Milnor talks about capturing stories through film photography. After getting into the “fast lane” by switching to digital, Milnor hit a wall and rediscovered his passion for photography by going back to shooting film with Leica rangefinders.
Photographer Daniel Milnor Talks About Telling Stories with Photos
- Published on July 1, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs