A great way to get inspired is to listen to other people who are serious about photography talk about their work and things they’ve learned. Here’s a short video in which photographer Daniel Milnor talks about capturing stories through film photography. After getting into the “fast lane” by switching to digital, Milnor hit a wall and rediscovered his passion for photography by going back to shooting film with Leica rangefinders.
Photographer Daniel Milnor Talks About Telling Stories with Photos
- Published on July 1, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Sony Officially Announces the a7II in the US! Will Ship in Time for Christmas
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera