We’ve featured examples of creative photographer promos before, but this one by Casey Templeton takes the cake. He created it back in 2010 and mailed it to 300 of the top creative agencies around the country. His hard work sure paid off — check out all the responses that he got back at the end!
How to Make a Photographer Promo Agencies Can’t Refuse
- Published on April 29, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Photographs of Oymyakon, the Coldest Village on the Face of the Earth
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- Megatron is Not a Fan of Selfies
- How to Harness Your Fear to Become a More Confident Street Photographer
- Brooklyn Street Photographer Andre D. Wagner Talks Us Through His Photographic Process
- There's a Nikon 2000mm f/11 on eBay, Complete with a Lens Cap and Carrying Case
- Recent Creative Cloud Update Enabled App Data Gathering, Here’s How You Turn it Off
- Beautiful Nature Cinemagraphs Created from Wildlife Documentaries
- Rewind: An Awesome Camera Feature for Perfect Group Photos
- New Swivl Dock Brings Motion-Tracking to DSLRs and Tablets
- Does the Canon 1D X Signal the End of the Megapixel Race?