We’ve featured examples of creative photographer promos before, but this one by Casey Templeton takes the cake. He created it back in 2010 and mailed it to 300 of the top creative agencies around the country. His hard work sure paid off — check out all the responses that he got back at the end!
How to Make a Photographer Promo Agencies Can’t Refuse
- Published on April 29, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photo of a Syrian Girl Surrendering to the Camera Breaks the Internet's Heart
- A Roundup of April Fools’ 2015 Jokes in the World of Photography
- Nikon Unveils the P∞, the First Compact Camera with a 1458x Zoom Lens
- How to Capture Stunning Star Trail Photos in Light Polluted Places
- Satire: Disgruntled Pixel Peepers Say Canon 5DS Still Not Enough
- DigitalRev Parodies Top Gear for Its Nikon D5 Review
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial
- Touching Photos of a Family's Special Bond with the Magpie They Rescued
- Is This a First Look at Canon's Upcoming Large Sensor PowerShot Camera?