You don’t need fancy camera gear to capture beautiful images and video of the night sky. The above video shows a timelapse created using 1262 photos captured with a Canon 20D at 30 second exposures and ISO 800. At the end there’s a star trails photo created by combining all the stills into a single image. It’s a great 1.25 minute dose of relaxation and inspiration.
Time Lapse and Star Trails Shot with a Canon 20D
- Published on November 24, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Dramatic Black-and-White Studio Portraits of Goats and Sheep... Seriously
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- The Bob Ross of Bug Photography Returns with a Solid Overview of the Macro Workflow
- Video: Does Gear 6x the Price Get You a 6x Better Photo? (Spoiler: No)
- This is What Adobe's Cloud-Based Version of Photoshop Looks (and Works) Like
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video