You don’t need fancy camera gear to capture beautiful images and video of the night sky. The above video shows a timelapse created using 1262 photos captured with a Canon 20D at 30 second exposures and ISO 800. At the end there’s a star trails photo created by combining all the stills into a single image. It’s a great 1.25 minute dose of relaxation and inspiration.
Time Lapse and Star Trails Shot with a Canon 20D
- Published on November 24, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Braces Time-Lapse: Watch 18 Months of Teeth Straightening in 30 Seconds
- Why Your Wedding Photographer Won't Give You a Disk of Unedited RAW Files
- Extreme Weight Loss, Photoshop Edition
- Adobe Releases a Murder Mystery PSD for Halloween to Test Your Photoshop Skills
- 7 Things Photographers Wish They Had Learned in Photography School
- Famous Album Cover Photos Uncropped to Reveal 'The Bigger Picture'
- Google Ordered to Pay Woman After Capturing Her Cleavage with Street View Cameras
- Psyphotology: A Look at Why People Are Afraid to Be In Front of a Camera, and How to Fix That
- 10 Reasons Why a Professional Photographer Left Nikon for Sony Mirrorless
- 99 Cent: A Look at the Widespread Confusion Over a Photo Gursky DIDN'T Shoot