You don’t need fancy camera gear to capture beautiful images and video of the night sky. The above video shows a timelapse created using 1262 photos captured with a Canon 20D at 30 second exposures and ISO 800. At the end there’s a star trails photo created by combining all the stills into a single image. It’s a great 1.25 minute dose of relaxation and inspiration.
Time Lapse and Star Trails Shot with a Canon 20D
- Published on November 24, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Embarrassed to Photograph Ferguson
- If You Try to Publish a Picture of this Statue in Denmark, You'd Better be Ready to Pay Up
- American Photojournalist James Foley Allegedly Executed in Video Released by ISIS
- Hasselblad's New H5D-200c Multi-Shot Spits Out Massive 200-Megapixel Files
- What Photographers are NOT Considering When Using High ISO
- Photographer Shares The Heartbreaking Realities of Living With ALS and Takes the...
- Scary/Amazing Cockpit Photograph Shows You What It's Like to Fly with the Blue Angels
- NatGeo Photographers List the Strange and Horrifying Things that Have Happened to Them On Assignment
- Photographer Photographs Two Mimes in 1974, Only Realizes 35 Years Later that One Was Robin Williams
- Man Arrested and Strip Searched After Taking Pictures of NYPD Stop and Frisk Wins $125K in Court