You don’t need fancy camera gear to capture beautiful images and video of the night sky. The above video shows a timelapse created using 1262 photos captured with a Canon 20D at 30 second exposures and ISO 800. At the end there’s a star trails photo created by combining all the stills into a single image. It’s a great 1.25 minute dose of relaxation and inspiration.
Time Lapse and Star Trails Shot with a Canon 20D
- Published on November 24, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- The Story Behind this Powerful Photo of a Black Boy Hugging a White Cop at a Ferguson Demonstration
- Craziest Black Friday Deal: Hasselblad Offering $2,300 off the Special Edition Stellar
- How to Capture a Beautiful Watch Product Shot Using Only an iPad for Lighting
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- 96-Year-Old Photographer Writes a Wonderful Message to His Granddaughter and Gives Her His Gear
- Drone Footage of Chernobyl is Every Bit as Haunting as You Would Expect
- Sony Officially Announces the a7II in the US! Will Ship in Time for Christmas