You don’t need fancy camera gear to capture beautiful images and video of the night sky. The above video shows a timelapse created using 1262 photos captured with a Canon 20D at 30 second exposures and ISO 800. At the end there’s a star trails photo created by combining all the stills into a single image. It’s a great 1.25 minute dose of relaxation and inspiration.
Time Lapse and Star Trails Shot with a Canon 20D
- Published on November 24, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?