You don’t need fancy camera gear to capture beautiful images and video of the night sky. The above video shows a timelapse created using 1262 photos captured with a Canon 20D at 30 second exposures and ISO 800. At the end there’s a star trails photo created by combining all the stills into a single image. It’s a great 1.25 minute dose of relaxation and inspiration.
Time Lapse and Star Trails Shot with a Canon 20D
- Published on November 24, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?
- Portraits of People and Their Essential Everyday Items
- Congressman's Instagram Photos Reveal Misuse of Taxpayer Money
- Google to Send Hordes of Photographers into Businesses for Street View Photos
- Why Real Cameras Should be Used for Important Events
- Nikon Patents an Interchangeable Sensor System for EVIL Cameras
- This is How the Home Shopping Network Tried to Sell the Canon Rebel T3i Back in 2012
- Humor: Funny TED Talk Spoof for an App that Turns Photos Into Music