Olympus’ new commercial for the Olympus PEN E-PL1 is pretty typical, except that it has an interesting twist at the end. It’ll probably make you want to watch the commercial twice.
Olympus PEN Commercial with a Twist
- Published on May 10, 2010 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Gear Avoidance Syndrome: It Might be Healthy for Your Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Nokia Caught Faking PureView Floating Lens Stabilization in Promo Video
- Video: This is What It’s Like to Photograph a Wild, Territorial Silverback Gorilla
- GoPro Debuts Its First Dedicated Dog Mount
- Nikon Announces J1 and V1 Mirrorless Cameras and New Lens System
- Music Video Features “Bullet Time” Using 625 Pinhole Cameras and 35mm Film