Here’s a helpful tutorial by Jay P. Morgan of The Slanted Lens on how to mix strobe light with sunlight to make photographs more interesting.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Nikon Wants to Change the Way We Think About Cameras, Making ‘Secret Products’
- A Day in the Life of the MIT Community
- noPhoto License Plate Frame Flashes to Foil Traffic Enforcement Cameras
- Fascinating Videos About 6 Photographic Processes Used Through History
- Extreme Weather and Your Camera: How to Get the Shot and Protect Your Gear