Here’s a helpful tutorial by Jay P. Morgan of The Slanted Lens on how to mix strobe light with sunlight to make photographs more interesting.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Open Letter to Client Regarding the 'Job Killer' Quoted Rate
- Rumor: Sony a9 Pro Full Frame E-Mount Will Be the First of a New, Higher-End Line
- Here are Portraits of Dogs Flying Through the Air
- Sony Announces the a7II: The World's First Full-Frame Camera with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- What's the Fastest Lens Theoretically Possible? And What Would it Look Like?
- What Photographers Really Should Be Learning in School
- The Consequences of Working for Free
- Heroes, Villains, and Pop Culture Characters Go 'Super Flemish' in 16th Century Style Portraits
- Mesmerizing 4K Time-Lapse of Earth Captured by a Weather Satellite 25,000 Miles Away
- Rumor: Sony May Announce a7II with 5-Axis Stabilization Within the Next Few Days