French photographer Serge Ramelli made this short 30-minute tutorial that teaches the basics of using Lightroom 4 to post-process your digital photographs. If you’re just getting into using Lightroom and shooting in RAW, it’s a helpful primer that will allow you to hit the ground running.
A Beginner’s Primer on Post-Processing Photos in Lightroom 4
- Published on December 31, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?
- Portraits of People and Their Essential Everyday Items
- Congressman's Instagram Photos Reveal Misuse of Taxpayer Money
- Day Care Workers Fired for Making Fun of Children Through Instagram Photos
- Flickr Bug Turned Private Photos Public for Nearly a Month
- 6 Easy DIY Photography Projects That Make for Great Holiday Gifts
- 40 Years of Landsat: Time-Lapse Videos Show Changes to Earth’s Face
- Researchers Creating Database of Photos That Elicit Human Emotions