French photographer Serge Ramelli made this short 30-minute tutorial that teaches the basics of using Lightroom 4 to post-process your digital photographs. If you’re just getting into using Lightroom and shooting in RAW, it’s a helpful primer that will allow you to hit the ground running.
A Beginner’s Primer on Post-Processing Photos in Lightroom 4
- Published on December 31, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- Study Finds that Professionally Captured Photos Are More Memorable Than Amateur Ones
- Single Edition Leica 600mm f/5 Prototype Lens Shows Up on eBay for $230,000
- Muslim Cleric Warns Against Selfies, Saying They Lead to Different Sins
- Illusion of Lights: A Time-Lapse of the Night Sky Above the Western United States