You know those amazing high speed photos and videos of bullets being shot through various objects? BMW Canada decided to take things a step further and use a car instead of a bullet. They drove a car at top speed across salt flats and had it smash through a giant glass apple, some giant water balloons, and a target. The resulting slow motion footage is quite amazing.
Super Slow Motion Bullet Footage Using a Car As the Projectile
- Published on June 22, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- This Guy Used a Photobooth to Capture Photos and a Video of His Proposal
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- High Megapixel Canon DSLR Will Arrive in 2015, Will Likely Cost Less Than $4,000
- Famous Paintings Recreated as Photos Using Things Around the Office
- Thriftier Fifty: Yongnuo Has Cloned the Cheap Canon 50mm f/1.8 II to Make it Even Cheaper
- PrintSnap Wants to Bring Back the Instant Picture Using Dirt Cheap Receipt Paper
- Instagram Passes 300 Million Users, Now Larger Than Twitter
- Butterfingered Photographers Being Sued for $300,000 by Art Collector
- Throwable ‘Panono’ Camera Ball Captures Interactive 360-Degree Images in Mid-Air
- Make a Ridiculously Simple Camera Rain Jacket Using Gore-Tex and Rubber Bands
- An Automated Street Photography Tool?