Starting off Sunday on a slow motion note, this is just a downright cool 1000fps video of skateboarders doing some pretty crazy flat ground tricks (tricks so crazy many of them don’t even have established names). The video was shot using a Redlake N3 high speed camera, and the footage… well that speaks for itself.
Awesome Skateboarding Tricks at 1000 Frames Per Second
- Published on June 3, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs