Starting off Sunday on a slow motion note, this is just a downright cool 1000fps video of skateboarders doing some pretty crazy flat ground tricks (tricks so crazy many of them don’t even have established names). The video was shot using a Redlake N3 high speed camera, and the footage… well that speaks for itself.
Awesome Skateboarding Tricks at 1000 Frames Per Second
- Published on June 3, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- Braces Time-Lapse: Watch 18 Months of Teeth Straightening in 30 Seconds
- Why Your Wedding Photographer Won't Give You a Disk of Unedited RAW Files
- Extreme Weight Loss, Photoshop Edition
- Adobe Releases a Murder Mystery PSD for Halloween to Test Your Photoshop Skills
- 7 Things Photographers Wish They Had Learned in Photography School
- Google Ordered to Pay Woman After Capturing Her Cleavage with Street View Cameras
- Famous Album Cover Photos Uncropped to Reveal 'The Bigger Picture'
- 10 Reasons Why a Professional Photographer Left Nikon for Sony Mirrorless
- Psyphotology: A Look at Why People Are Afraid to Be In Front of a Camera, and How to Fix That
- 99 Cent: A Look at the Widespread Confusion Over a Photo Gursky DIDN'T Shoot
- Researchers Develop Telescopic Contact Lens, Give Your Eyes 2.8x Optical Zoom
- How Digital Camera CCD Sensors Work
- Are DSLRs No Longer the Recommended Cameras for Newbie Photographers?
- The Capture Camera Clip v2: A Sleek New Design Meets Tons More Functionality
- Are the Mirrors Inside DSLR Cameras Ever-So-Slightly Green?