Starting off Sunday on a slow motion note, this is just a downright cool 1000fps video of skateboarders doing some pretty crazy flat ground tricks (tricks so crazy many of them don’t even have established names). The video was shot using a Redlake N3 high speed camera, and the footage… well that speaks for itself.
Awesome Skateboarding Tricks at 1000 Frames Per Second
- Published on June 3, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It
- Music Made Entirely from Camera Sounds
- Norwegian Photojournalist Aids Gaza Strike Victim, Takes Breath, and Resumes Shooting
- Satire: Work for Free and Eat!
- Photos of Exploding Chili Peppers Using Firecrackers and a Sound Trigger
- Surf Texas: Documenting the Little-Known Subculture of Surfers in the Lone Star State